Sunday, March 29, 2009

An attempt


So this is my attempt at writing, sharing and getting what feels like weight off my chest and into the world. I spend a lot of time at work...honing my leadership skills, serving people, and mentoring folks into being better leaders. And then I get to my day off and I am wondering what to do with me...who am i outside of this job? The past 15 years of my life have been spent dedicating my life to work, and I have been so blessed and rewarded by it greatly. So here I am with my big fancy job in a city where I don't know anyone, trying to figure out my life outside of work...oh that. Just the normal stuff...how do be a better parent; who makes cool art here and where; how do i motivate myself to be better to me. So this is a start at that. Sounds like a super boring mid life crisis...but feels big. so here i go - wish me luck. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment