Sunday, June 21, 2009

a grass state of mind


happy fathers day to my baby daddy. i've spent the last week on vacation with a few days of work in between. i spent time sitting in the grass, in my backyard and in my friends' backyard, playing with jake, hanging out, and lounging...i mean truly lounging. and i did it well. i was so into it, that i had no desire to go out - none. now i know for most people that is a normal thing - but for me - that is a never thing. maybe it has to do with my love of my job? maybe my age? maybe my desperate need of a rest? anyway, i am happy to say that i am now happy to take a break. okay, okay - i still had my blackbery in hand, and worked a few hours every day - but still, i feel a change - i am now in a place to enjoy the grass...and that feels big. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment