Friday, July 31, 2009

The Best Version of Me


Richie is amazing...I hired her to take a picture of me for the website, and look what she did. She is a miracle-worker!!! Anyway - i am just plugging along with how to stretch myself - how to push me to be a better leader - how to get all my current sh*t done and still improve improve improve. My year is coming up, my introduction in the newsletter, and I just feel at a turning point - improve or die. Sounds extreme, I know...but its reality. I feel like that at home too, Like why cant i just get more done. And with Jake - i want to know him better...how can i not know everything? it makes me sad. wow - i just said it out loud. And being a wifey - i just never.feel.enough. and last - my weight/health - can i just take better care of myself from a loving place instead of from a berating awful self loathing place. Ah...the things I want to do, please god, let me be better in every way. Like my picture above - the best version of me...airbrushed and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment