Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Little Questions and Lizards

What is real? The stuff that swirls around in my head passess barely for thoughts...really, though, what part of that is real? I am still drinking green tea and eating broccoli for breakfast over here. And the gym saga continues - I wake up, I exercise, I go on with my day. Is all this going to make it all better? Will the weird sadness that I carry around in me go away with the dropping of the lbs? And how am I even allowed to feel twinges of yuck, when I have such a good life? I am busy trying to "secret" my way into friendships and a single digit size in my wardrobe. Meanwhile sending postcards and staying connected via facebook. Whose life is this?

Jake is busy looking for lizards at the beach. I think he's onto something.

No comments:

Post a Comment